Google Chrome is one of the most used web browsers globally. If you did not know, Google Chrome has more than 66% of the total market share. The most interesting thing is that most of us don’t know that Chrome comes with very interesting extensions and shortcuts, which makes tasks easier and quicker. Some of the extensions are so useful that they enhance the functionality and performance significantly along with saving your precious time. Taking into consideration the various benefits that these Chrome extensions offer, most marketers of marketing companies Los Angeles use these in their online marketing campaigns and SEO works.
Best Chrome Extensions For SEO
Enlisted below are some of the best Chrome extensions for SEO, about which all online marketers should know:
- Serpstat Plugin – If you are looking for an all-in-one SEO platform for various functions like rank tracking, site audit, keyword research, backlink analysis, and comprehensive competitor analysis, the Serpstat plugin is a great alternative. There is a free extension with the plugin, with which you can access website analysis with just one click. There are 3 sections in the extension – Page Analysis, On-Page SEO parameters, and Domain analysis. You will get complete data on domain traffic, visibility, meta tags, and top 10 keywords for your website, etc. Just install the plugin in the browser and have a detailed site analysis.
- MozBar– It is quite evident from the name that MozBar is a Chrome Extension for SEO by Moz. With this extension in place, you will be able to get instant and detailed SEO insights regarding various search engine result pages (SERPs) or different websites. Interestingly, you don’t have to leave your browser for getting these details. With this extension, you will also be able to see the domain authority of any website, along with various backlink metrics and page authority. As the extension provides invaluable statistics and data, all SEO experts recommend using the MozBar Chrome Extension.
- GrowthBar – With GrowthBar’s Chrome extension, you will have instant access to critical and crucial SEO data points about a particular website. You can also unlock the keywords and growth channels that are working for the website. Along with carrying out keyword research and SEO works, this extension helps in exploring a particular website’s domain authority, keyword ranking difficulty score, best-performing keywords, page word count, backlink data, Facebook ads, and many more. There is a free as well as a paid version of GrowthBar. In the free version, the basic SEO metrics are covered. For higher metrics, you have to switch to the paid version at $29/month.
- LinkMiner – Ask SEO experts from any leading digital marketing agency in New York City, and they are sure to recommend LinkMiner Chrome Extension. If you are looking to build backlinks for your website, broken link building is one of the most effective ways for it. But the task is time-consuming and needs proper tools. In this endeavor, LinkMiner can prove to be of great help. The tool scans webpages for broken links and then pulls metrics on those links. It shows social data and backlink info for any link on a particular page. You can export those links from a page to a CSV file. This tool is also used for locating the number of external or total links on the webpage which you are viewing.
- BuzzSumo Extension–This is a very well-known content marketing tool, with which you can search for the most shared or popular content on the web for any given particular topic. Along with providing insight about the performance of a content piece, the extension also has a number of engagements on various social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Pinterest. The extension also displays the article’s Evergreen score and other associated links. With this extension, you can not only analyze your posts, but also the posts of your competitors.
- Mangools SEO Extension–When your aim is performing a quick SEO analysis, you can always try the Mangools SEO extension. The analysis provided by this powerful tool includes rank tracking, authority and trend metrics, key on-page SEO data, backlink analysis, etc. This extension comes with smart context menu integrations and many advanced features, which are available directly in Google SERP. These include the likes of shortcuts and localized results for analyzing URL profiles and backlinks. This Chrome extension works best for page speed checks and for on-page SEO.
- Evernote Web Clipper – There are many times when you have to save infographics, information, images, and other modes of content so that you can refer back to them later when needed. The Evernote Web Clipper is an excellent Google Chrome extension, which helps in gathering all such information in one place. As a result, the research phase of your search engine optimization process becomes more efficient and fast. With this extension, you can take screenshots successfully and share them with other team members. The extension also helps in adding these clips to the main Evernote files. This means that these files can be accessed from your laptop, tablet, and even smartphone at any given time.
- Google Tag Assistant – In analytics, checking Google tags is very important. This is the reason that Chrome has made it extremely easy for checking if your tags are working with the free browser extension. It is possible to troubleshoot issues, obtain a report of errors and instantly verify the tags in real-time. Moreover, for ease of functionality, the extension connects with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. You just have to navigate to any page in Chrome and you can make all necessary changes with this extension. The extension is free, which is again a positive point.
- SEO quake–If your primary concern is keyword density and other metrics related to content creation, there is an excellent Chrome extension for this namely SEO quake. When compared to other extensions, this one is comparatively simple, but when it comes to functionality it overrides the others. There is a real-time diagnostic feature in the extension, with which you can identify and then track issues on your own website. Once the issues are found, work on the areas to change as soon as possible.
- Ahrefs SEO Toolbar – With Ahrefs Chrome Extension, you will be able to obtain an instant on-page SEO report for any webpage that you visit. Along with this, the extension has many more functions too. It can be used as a redirect tracer or a broken link checker. As a web marketer, you will be able to get huge volume of important SEO metrics for any webpage, which is open on your browser. With an active account of this extension, you can unlock advanced SEO metrics like page rating, domain rating and, number of backlinks.
- SEOStack Keyword Tool–Long-tail keywords are often needed for searches. If you are looking for a Google Chrome extension for a SEO for long-tail keywords, there is no better option than that of SeoStack Keyword Tool. You can find such keywords easily and quickly with this tool. With the help of this tool, it is possible to generate huge volumes of keyword ideas from different search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing, YouTube, etc. The best thing is that this keyword data can be exported to CSV easily.
- Analytics UTM Builder–For tracking your website traffic, Google Analytics is an extremely powerful tool. Analytics UTM Builder is a useful extension for quickly tagging the URLs, which you want to track in your Google Analytics campaigns. The UTM Builder icon looks like a shopping cart. When you use the extension, the current URL of the page will be automatically captured. You will be prompted to complete a form, including various fields like campaign, source, medium, etc. Once the form is filled, the tool auto-generates the final URL. A new tagged link is formed and this can be tracked independently.
- Bit.ly – Ask any SEO expert offering Phoenix SEO services, and he will recommend this amazing Chrome extension for you. This is nothing but a URL shortener. Though there are many such shorteners available, Bit.ly is probably the best and most commonly used. Along with shortening URLs quickly, you will also be able to track various statistics like the numbers of clicks that a link got, etc. Just clicking on the extension icon will give you a shortened URL automatically, which can be shared directly.
- Lighthouse–The name of this Chrome extension is unique and the work that it does justifies its name. This free SEO Chrome Extension by Google helps in auditing your URLs. On auditing, the extension provides recommendations and insights for improving accessibility, performance, and SEO of your webpage on mobile as well as desktop. Detailed results are displayed by the extension for clear understanding.
There are indeed many more Google Chrome Extensions for SEO purposes serving different functions. Now that you have finished reading this article, you must have installed many of the extensions already. You will see that SEO becomes way simpler with these shortcuts and extensions. In fact, with these tools in place, the efforts that you put in a SEO get their optimal value. The results obtained are also appropriate and precise.